Monday, November 23, 2009

#002

The semester is nearly over and stress is high for
I still have 2 papers to write, 2 final projects to finish,
and a binder to fill. At least my new friends are very
helpful with taking my mind of things when needed,
by, for example, taking me shopping. Today we went
to the mall to look at dresses for our Christmas party
and I have bought a gorgeous little red one. <3 Of
course we also had to visit H&M, where I bought a
cute top. Pictures will come sometime later this week.

Over the last few months of spending an extreme
amount of time with my new classmates I have begun
to like a guy in my class, but unfortunately all the guys
in my class are a year or two younger than me and
I'm not too sure what to think about that. On one hand
I think age should not matter if you're in love, but on
the other I'm scared that it would feel too awkward.
Also, I think it is rather unlikely that he likes me in return.

In the mean time, the touring show I've been working
on has come to an end and the main stage show opened
a few days ago. Needless to say, I have been and still am
very busy with my tech calls and I'm finding little time
for actual homework. This worries me and I hope I will
manage to pass my English class. I am also nervous
about getting my costumes paper and midterm back, I
don't think I did too great on either. All the complaining
aside, though, I absolutely love the program I'm in &
I hope I can continue to become a theatre designer one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home