Friday, November 27, 2009

#007

Yesterday was rather crazy, but in the good and
fun way. During lunch I went to the food court
with some friends and we found that the annual
poster sale was going on so we went to look there
first. I bought two posters, one fashion painting
and a huge one of Johnny Depp at the piano. <3
At night I was supposed to be on front of house
for the show, but just before the audience was
seated my supervisor told me to come find her
backstage a.s.a.p. because someone from running
crew
had to leave and I am supposed to replace
her. Not prepared for this at all, I went backstage
during a show for the first time in my life and set
of on my new adventure. Once I had found her,
she me told I would be shadowing her for the
night in case the girl who had leave could not be
there for tomorrow's show. In all honesty, I loved
the experience and I hope I can do it again tonight.
After the show we all went to Boston Pizza (there
were about 15 of us) to eat, drink, and enjoy each
others' company. I had a ton of fun and hope that
Saturday's party will be even more fun~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home