Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#010

School days aren't that exciting these days,
especially when I only have one class each.
Since costumes is over I only had English
yesterday, and I hate that class. Today I
only had stage craft and I more or less hate
that class too. We're currently working on
a tiny little shelf and learning knots, which
are both super easy and I couldn't care less.
After class I ran to the finance office because
our winter semester fees are due and I'm
not getting my loan until January 1st. This
wouldn't be a concern, but my loan is about
$400 short so I thought I might have to pay
that bit today, only I can't because I'm broke.
Luckily I found out that I don't have to pay
anything till January 18, so all is good. :D
Some friends were planning to go out for
dinner so I decided to tag along to celebrate.
I don't think I've ever had such perverted
conversations while eating dinner, but it was
a lot of fun. Also, the food was really good!
I hadn't eaten at a restaurant for ever,
especially with good company, so I had a
great time. Now if only I could finish this paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home