Thursday, February 11, 2010

#22

It's always interesting to see things from
other people's points of view. Example:

Most of my tech friends are still buddies
with their friends from high school, but
I'm not because everyone moved far away
and we lost contact. I used to always be
a bit jealous of those with friends out side
of our class, until a few of my friends let
me in on how they feel about it. Turns out
that it pretty difficult to keep high school
friends satisfied when you have as little
free time as us techies do, and it often leads
to misunderstandings and other issues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of my high school classmates are still here... i don't really talk to any of them anymore though; MAYBE three or four of them. the whole hating most of them thing may have something to do with it, though...

February 11, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home