Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#016

So exams are coming and going,
I've had three so far, and I'm not
feeling to confident about them.
First was drafting, and while I love
this course and am rather good at
it, I completely read over one of
the most important words in the
exam question. I ended up erasing
and redoing half of it just before
running out of time, and didn't
manage to add any decorations as
a consequence. Second was lighting,
and I got my grade for that today.
Well I did not pass the exam, but I
finished the course with a C-. Last
was my English exam today, and
I'm not too sure what to think. I
probably passed the exam fine, but
I might fail the course since I didn't
hand in all of the assignments. Also
today was my practicum interview,
which went great! My supervisor
said the designer loved the props I
made and that I have a very good
eye for aesthetics. My final grade in
that class is an A- :D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home