Sunday, December 6, 2009

#012

Although not much has happened in the
last few days, I did make a few new friends.
Thursday day night I watched a movie with
the same people I went out for dinner with
on Monday, only without one of them and
with a different guy in his stead. This guy I
had never really met before, but he added
me on facebook last night and we ended up
talking for hours. (: During all those hours I
also dyes my hair bright red, or at least, that
is how it was supposed to end up like, but it
is much darker than that. ):

I also worked on
my Sinterklaas (google it) present, which
turned out really nice and I hope my mom
will like it too. Since we aren't allowed to just
plainly wrap it, I decided to make a tape
sculpture and decorate it to make it look icy.
This cold theme is in direct contract with the
gift because I got her a bottle of bath soap,
which is a nice orange colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home