Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#014

Hey guess what? I'm in a good mood today!
Because I don't have any more classes till
January! And I am finished with all my final
projects! :D So I know I have been pretty
bitchy lately, and I feel pretty bad, but at
least that's all over and in the past (though
feel free to yell at me if you have to). Today
my little's sister's middle school had their
annual Christmas concert and it was lovely.
During intermission I noticed the sound/
light booth being "open to the public" as the
technician had opened the window and was
talking with some people (probably friends).
Being a techie it was very tempting to walk
by and say hello, but my nerves took over.
I did, however, notice he had a huge Mac.
screen standing at his desk . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home